About Us Page
It is the mission of the Colorado Association of Meat Processors and the Wyoming Meat Processors
Associations to advance and improve the meat and related food industry through various channels.
This goal shall be achieved via:
1. Collecting information about the industry or areas impacting upon it and communicating it promptly and clearly to
the membership and the community it serves
2. Providing members with formal and informal opportunities for education and information exchange.
3. Serving as a forum and resource for discussion and development of industry positions and courses of action on any
matter affecting the industry or its consuming public.
4. Encouraging the principles of efficiency and effectiveness, while supporting the humane treatment and handling of
animals and livestock.
5. Supporting full measure and full disclosure within the trade and to its community and moving toward an even
safer, healthier meat and food supply for the consumer.